The club was initially opened on the 11th of April 1903 after a meeting was held in Kinnesswood Library in October 1902.
Pictured above is the opening of the clubhouse on the 19th of April 1913.
The above picture shows four golfers playing the then 6th hole in the early 1920's
Kinross County Championship Winners
1962 and the above team of 10 won the Kinross County Championship.
Bishopshire took the honours again on home soil in 1962, Ian Campbell took the individual prize.